Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The choice of tail lights


Given the fact that my heart shaped lights were in bad condition, I settled with using 60 ies lights, because the car had them when I picked it up. They are parts of the cars history... Or... What a lot of bullshit =) Of course the car is going to have the OG lights. I just had to mount some straight fenders to fit the H-apron. The car has taken so much beating in the ass, that the fitting was a nightmare. The H-apron came fom a fairly straight 58, and should fit OK. But a lot of hammering, cutting and bending was the only way. I'm not sure if only the Wolfpart bumpebrakts will do. I think some large donor pieces from another car is needed for a 100% result. But for now, the "racer" will have a removable H-apron that fits "OK"(hopefully).

No comments: