Sunday, December 02, 2007

My early years


We all have to start somewhere, and for me the interrest for motored things came with the moped years. Long before I reached the age of getting a license for a moped, the customizing was already started. Most of my buddies were in to the same thing, and the "hot" thing in the late eighties were Malossi equipped Suzukis. There were a lot of "battles" on the roads at the contryside were I grew up. 11 HP mopeds and speed up to and above 100 km/h was exciting for a 15 year old =)

Now being twice the age, I still remember the good times with the moped gang. Some of my buddies back then still keep the spirit alive, and are rocking hard in a band called Malossi. And most of the lyrics are related to the good old moped racing days. Go visit them and listen to some of the mp3 songs available:
http://www.malossi.cc/, a nostalgia trip to the teenage years.

The music works very well with VW cruising as well =)

No comments: