Monday, July 21, 2008

A break from beach life




Every day cannot be spent at the beach with the family, most due to Norwegian weather. Then it's good to have some alternative activities for bad weather days. Last weekend I got a tip about a "mid fifties" single cab. So when the rain hit, I had to check it out. It all looked like a mess when I came there, but it turned out to be able to help me with some donor bits. No, not for my zwitter, a new project is on the steps, before the zwitter is even done. But the new project will make the zwitter welding look like kindergarden work. So for now I'm just collecting pieces parallell to finnish off my zwitter, not starting with anything new for a good while. The forest-wreck turned out to be a sealing-wax-red 59. It supplied me with a complete front beam, complete trans and axles, and some small useful pieces. It takes an enthusiast to see the gold...

No comments: