Monday, September 28, 2009

Preparing for the new pet


This weekend I had a little spare time to clean and prepare the premises for the arrival of the new project. The plans for next weekend is to bring home the restoration project I always dreamed about. I have waited over a year for this now, and the restoration prosess has been circulating in my head over and over again. Knowing little or nothing about T2's, I had a year to prepare my self and read a lot of good litterature on the subject. Just barely seeing the car with a torchlight, I know there will be some surprises when this baby is brought out into daylight. I have a little gut-feeling of what to expect, but can't help beeing very exited indeed. I started to work on the jig/trolley/rottisserie for the car, as it needs some heavy surgery and rustrepairs. In a week or so I will be back with some more information and pictures...

No comments: