Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The BDs history - part 2



Already revealed the factory paint and found a bright blue stripe along the side of the van, I had to check this against how Oslo Lysverker logoed their buses. And by a strike of luck, I showed the details to Splitman here in Norway. He could tell that he had previously owned a grey BD van with a blue stripe, and that the new owner had said something about "Oslo Lysverker" logo revealed on the van after he started working on it. This van is now being restored i England, but I have not tracked the owner down. Looking at the pictures above, there is a fair chance these two vans had the same paint and logo. The pictures was taken before the van went to England.

I have also picked up some rumors about a Norwegian VW enthusiast confirming to have owned a post BD with the same colors, also a former Oslo Lysverker van. He could be sitting on some pictures of the van that he owned many many years ago. I hope for the best..

No comments: