Friday, October 30, 2009

The BDs History - part 4


I try to get closer to the layout of the OG lettering on the BD. It seems the government companies in Norway had some sort of standard for layout and color coding. Still looking for a picture of a "Oslo Lysverker" van, but so far the picture above is the closest I have come. The van in the picture was owned by "Oslo Sporveier" the company in charge of the subway, buses and trolleys in Oslo. As you can se from the picture, the two-tone painting is similar as on my van, but different color. This one seem to have white base with silver metallic sideline and front.Notice the black painted rims.

It also has a roof mounted spot light, and my van has a hole for one in almost the same spot. I also like the special logo in the nose very much. Cool details... and I feel these are small steps towards finding the documentation for the "Oslo Lysverker" layout.

No comments: